cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get list of notifications from the material documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We are using ECC6.00 with QM module also implemented. In QM we are using notifications. When the notification of type Q2 or Q3 is created and when any material movements is carried out using action box functionality, the details of the documents gets updated in the document flow. Whenever the notification is opened for analysis, the documents created for that notification can be taken from the document flow.

Whereas when we have the material documents, using material documents, we are not able to find out the notification numbers.

Experts kindly provide solution to take a list of notification from the available list of material documents. Is there any report available for achieving my requirement?

Regards,

M.M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QMEL table in selection screen select

field MBLNR Material Document

Check whether this will help

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

djawi81
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

Maybe it can helps,

I had the same issue and I found out the issue thanks to tables srrelroles and smzb_binrel.

First you will Have to find out the role ID corresponding to your QM Notification (BUS2078) in

srrelroles.

Then you will be able to find the relations in smzb_binrel with smzb_binrel-role_A = srrelroles-roleid

Then go back to srrelroles with srrelroles-roleid = smzb_binrel-role_B in order to find out your material number (BUS2017).

It should work if you can display the relationships in QM03 thanks for "Services for object" Toolbar.

you can twist the logic if you want to find out QM notifications from Material Documents

Best regards,

Joëlle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sujit,

Thank you for your immediate reply. The field MBLNR does not get updated because, there are various action boxes in the notification via which various material movements activty (movement type) are carried out and hence there will be more than one material document which cannot be update in this single field.

When the document flow is able to bring the details, my doubt is there should be a option in SAP to get the list of notifications based on material documents which i am not aware of.

Kindly provide answer.

Regards,

M.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is may not be the answer / solution to your question. In one of my previous project, we put a logic in the action box FM's to write the q-note number to documnet header text - and was able to get the list of the q-note numbers based on that.

Thanks,

Ram