cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backend sync for custom transaction code

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working in GRC 503 SP10. In RAR, I tried to simulate addition of some z-tcodes to an existing role. But RAR risk analysis can not find those custom transaction codes. I chekced in backend SAP and the tcodes are already there. Please advise how can I get those tcodes in RAR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pal,

have you done the upload of text objects and auth objects for the system? Is that system the master data source?

Frank.

0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

I did not upload text objects recently but it was done after GRC implementation. Some custom tcodes are available in GRC. But some are not.

Yes , the correct backend system is set as master data source in RAR config.

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Try exporting the objects from the system in question again an re-upload, then check that this system is also the master data source.

Oh - and is the custom transaction maintained in SU24 at all?

Frank.

0 Kudos

No auth object have been maintained in SU24for those custom transactions. No entry for auth objects there in SU24.

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Not sure if there need to be objects maintained for that to work, probably not.

Do the text file export in ABAP and check if your custom transactions are in the two export files. Otherwise RAR will not be able to use them for simulation.

Did you put any of those into a function for risk definition and re-build the rules?

Frank.