Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business transaction showing plan value on WBSe

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

HI all,

In my project, project planning happens only at network level using activities. So ideally Plan cost at network and WBS level is same. We also assign 1 Sales order to the WBSe.

For one of the project, we found difference in plan cost at NTW and WBS level.

looking at various reports, I understand that the some cost is planned directly in WBSe using business transaction SDOR - Create sales documents.

If i check table COSP, i can see this value with value type - 29 Value from Sales Order.

But i do not know how and from where this comes?

also plan cost from value type 1 (Plan) should be seen in all reports but it is showing for value type 29 also.

Regards, madhusudan Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the note 700665. Maybe you could get some idea from this.

Best Regards,

Gokul

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thanks for the reply.

I checked the sales order assigned to the WBSe. I observed that the planned revenue of the sales orderis showing in the planned cost in CN41 report.

e.g. for the WBS, planned revenue is 100.

I use milestone billing and % is defined as follows in sales order.

Billing date >>>>> % >>>>> Billing value

16.06.2010 >>>>> 10 >>>>> 10

21.06.2010 >>>>> 20 >>>>> 20

30.06.2010 >>>>> 50 >>>>> 50

31.07.2010 >>>>> 20 >>>>> 20

I observed that apart from 100, 80 are added in the planned cost at WBS level hence planned cost column is showing more value at WBS level than at network level.

I do not know how to relate this with the SAP note and why planned revenue is showing in planned cost report.

regards, Madhusudan Patil

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

run the program RKPSANALYSE in se38 and analyse the revenue updates aginst the wbse.

regards,

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I checked the given program and it shows the difference what i am getting in CN41 in the tables COSP and COES.

Planned revenue from the sales order is correct however whatever is planned as billing amount for this period is also seen as the planned cost in CN41 report (Business transaction SDOR)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

run this standard programs in se38 RKPLNC06,RKPLNC11,RKPLNC30. run cjbn and cjen. i think there would be inconsistency in the data base table updation. so if still issue persists raise same to sap.

regards,