Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strategy To release For Budget

marika_decesare
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I ' m working to a customer for a module PS, he wants to know if there is for the PS budget a kind of release strategy

Exactly can we use a release strategy for the budget? If is possible something like Standard SAP

There will be several people who authorize the budget based on the WBS ammount. we need something like a strategy of Purchase Order for a module MM.

Tanks for the attention

Regards

Alessandro

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

marika_decesare
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok, thank's a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As both Nitin and Vara have pointed out, there is no option of having a release strategy for the budget. However you can control this using authorizations to the users who are responsible for releasing the budget. I think this is the way most of the organizations handle this.

Regards,

Gokul

marika_decesare
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The idea is to create different releases of budget based on the amount.

I think an idea is difficult and difficult or hard to use the user states.

you should create a structure of user states very complicate for a release budget.

Tanks regards

Alessandro

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes as said there is no release stratgy for the budget. But you cna control the same partially based on Release budget functionaliy ( Releasing budget based on your requirement )

With regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no release sratergy sor of thing, But you can make use of the user status to have the release mechanisim. please go through the SAP help on USer statuses .

Regards.

Varaprasad.