cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import server not importing data into MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created maps and configured port evrything thts required for Auto import.Problem is record is not getting imported to Data manager but file is going from ready to Archive folder and Import log is showing Import successful.We are currently using MDM 7.1 sp04 Patch 13.

With same congiguration and map i tried on a different server its wqorking fine there .

Any idea ?

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Neethu Joy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208981
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

As suggested above, try to import the same file manually, the problem could be due to the import actions.

You might have selected Skip!!

Also, if its Update all mapped fields option, you can go to Data Manager and check for the records Updated: Date.

Let us know the result.

Thanks,

Priti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priti/Sudhanshu

Thanks for replyig........I tried manualy also its (map ) working fine,Import action selected is Create for new record and Update all mapped fields for existing record.

As I said same map is working fine in other server .I tried to create a different map and configured a different port but still same problem with auto import.

Is it some probem with import server or some kinda bug in the version Iam using.

If you have MDM 7.1 sp04 patch 13 .......can you try at ur end.

Regards,

Neethu Joy

former_member208981
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

I am on 7.1.04.134 version. Its working fine.

Check this out:

XML Files are in the archive folder but were not imported: SAP Note Number: 1462263

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/oss_notes/sdn_oss_mdm/~form...

Thanks,

Priti

Edited by: Priti Rani Patnaik on Jun 18, 2010 3:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neethu,

Please try manual importing of same file and check its getting updated or not.

And also what u set in matching record section.Updaete ,replace or skip.

Please check and inform us.

Thanks,

Sudhanshu