Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRANSPZONE field in R/3

muhammadalimohsin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to pull a field that is maintained in customer master in SD (xd01) The field name in R/3 is "Transpzone". To my knowledge this is maintained in datasource "0BP_DEF_ADDRESS_ATTR". Now when i activate this datasource in R/3 and check via rsa3 in source syatem i do not see any data.

Am i looking at wrong datasource or what. How can i see this field information in BW.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mansi_dandavate
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The field transpzone is fetched from the data base table ADRC.

Please check if you have data in this table in your system.

Another thing is SAP help says

this DataSource performs an additional check for addresses whose assignment to a business partner is valid at the time of extraction. Only these addresses must be found for the full update. This DataSource also extracts the validity interval of the address. The field ADR_KIND in table BUT021_FS must have the value XXDEFAULT in order for a business partner standard address to be extracted.

just check above two conditions..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check weather the back end tables of this data source are having data or not igf they dont have the data then you e\will not have data for that datasource in RSA3

and you can find the sme field in all these data sources please check if any one of these having data in you system

0DF_IS_DFS_07

0MA_TPID_2

0MDME_CUSTOM_CONS

0MDME_CUSTOM_INTEGR

0MDME_VENDOR_CONS

0MDME_VENDOR_INTEGR

0BP_DEF_ADDRESS_ATTR

Thank you

MSS:-)