cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i serilize the MATMAS and CLFMAS IDOC processing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do i serilize the MATMAS and CLFMAS IDOC processing? So that MATMAS Proceses first and then CLFMAs IDoc .Kindly help me on this ..

Thanks

Rupesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
How do i serilize the MATMAS and CLFMAS IDOC processing? So that MATMAS Proceses first and then CLFMAs IDoc

IDOCs are by default processed in EO mode.....if you have to make it EOIO then you have to apply the serialization logic in your sending system....if not wrong there is a blog (or wiki) for doing it.....just make a search in the forum with IDOC serialization

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can do that my mentioning the sequence in the interface mapping , like include the MATMAS mappign first and then The CLFMAS IDOC. check the button maitain order at runtime in ID configuration

or go through this link http://www.saptechnical .com/Tutorials/ALE/Serialization/page1.htm

Regards,

Srinvias

Edited by: Srinivas on Jun 18, 2010 12:21 PM

Edited by: Srinivas on Jun 18, 2010 12:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas thanks for your reply .Can you say which is the configuration where i need to maintain this and where in sending sytem or receiving system.

Thanks

Rupesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rupesh,

it should be checked in the interface determination also please check the link posted above for serialising in the sending system

Regards

Srinivas