Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I went to Tr.code : Dnotif

-Entered Notification number : 9

I clicked on the Change button

-I Changed the Status to Mark for Deletion

-Clicked on the Save button

-Then I Created the report "Z_DELETE_BASIC_NOTIFICATIONS" per note 566225.

When i executed report : "Z_DELETE_BASIC_NOTIFICATIONS"

in test : X

then i executed i got this message after executing :

Delete Basic Notification

Notification 9 with TEXT TYPE 99 is selected.

with TEXT TYPE SD is selected.

1 notifications were selected.

But it still showing in my transaction monitor,can i change any thing in program,guide me for the same.

Thankku

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumarraju,

Unfortunately it is not that easy to delete old Support Desk messages. As you know every message consists of two messages in reality. The CRM message has to be archived using transaction SARA. The archiving object is CRM_SERORD. The basis messages cannot be archived because there is no archiving object existing for them. What you can do is to set the dele-

tion flag (status I0076) for every message you do not need any more. Afterwards you can use report Z_DELETE_BASIC_NOTIFICATIONS provided in the note:

#566225 Report to delete the basis notifications with deletion flag

For CRM test messages alternatively the report CRM_ORDER_DELETE can be used with the following restriction.

Deleting of CRM message with report "crm_order_delete" works only if the item of the CRM message (with exists in the background without being displayed) is not released. But if you are using transactiontype SLF1 for the CRM message the status 'Released' is set for the item as soon as you set the status 'In process' for the message. As 'Completed' is a follow-up status of status 'In process' you cannot delete the CRM messages anymore using the report.

I hope I could help you with the provided information

Regards

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you read that note correctly, it says its for deleting Basis Norification. That Program is not for deleting your Servicedesk Message SLFN.

try report CRM_ORDER_DELETE.

Hope this solves your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Edited by: Raguraman C on Jun 18, 2010 12:46 PM