cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

putaway for different material

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i already configured the inbound flow for Wm once gr-po the material is placed in destination bin. My requirement is now i have five materials in po if i put gr for the materials the stock should be placed in different bin (different material for different bin not in the single bin).what are all the settings i have to configure for the above scenorio.

Thanks

Muthuraman.D

Edited by: muthuraman d on Jun 18, 2010 11:33 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member316513
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

please tell which put away strategy are you using? i believe you need to check this.

regards,

Anubhab

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i configure standard inbound flow in wm with source and destination bin as per my requirement. if i place any gr/po in migo for a material automatically stock moved to 00-01-01 series of bin. once the bin is full it moved to other bins.

now my requirement i created po which has five different types of material if i put gr for the material. a each material should be place in different bins(not in the single bin).

please kindly let me know the steps which i have to configure to achieve my requirement.

Regards

Muthu

former_member316513
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

spro> LE> WM> master data> define storage type.

here you please check the field MIXED STORAGE &make it blank. hope it will solve ur issue.

please do update the result.

regards,

Anubhab