cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autharisation object for project team for WBS element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

My client requirement is when they allotment project team for WBS element some of the user restrict to delete it from menu tab in CJ20N transaction code and particular user only delete it. could any one guide me under which object i can manage this authorization to restrict the user so that in menu tab delete tab is gray out.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

use object C_PROJ_VNR make the user display you want to restrict.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NAG

Thank you for your prompt reply

You are talking about object for person responsible in project which is C_PROJ_VNR and I am talking about project team allotment where you can allocate person from HR structure. you can follow the path in CJ20N select WBS element edit -

WBS element -

Project team for WBS element. correct me if I am wrong

Regards

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check with the auth objects.

P_ORGIN, P_PCLX,PLOG.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using ACL, you can give four authorizations like 'read', 'write', 'admin' and 'no authorization' for a user for the each element (object) of project.

For a user, you maintain the ACL for the whole hierarchy(inheritance) or for individual element.

You can maintain ACL for user group or for Organization Group instead of users as well.

In the project profile in SPRO, we can see three radio buttons for ACL like 'No ACL', 'ACL (No Inhr.)', 'ACL (with Inh.)'. You choose according to your requirement.

For more details please go through SAP Help. Explained in detail there.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NAG

Sorry for delay in replying, object PLOG resolve my problem

Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you could also try CNEX0002

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with Anuradha, There is no authorization to control it. If you are on EHP 3.0 and above you cna use ACL functionality.

With regards

Nitin P.

anuradha_majumdar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is no authorization object for Project team. You can use ACLs to give user specific access to project objects. ACLs are available from EHP3. There is no separate authorization for delete. If a user has change authorization then he can delete also.

Regards,

Anuradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

check for these

P_ORGIN

P_PERNR

Rgds,