Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Formula values in conditions tab of product type 55A

Hi,

Can someone through light on this requirement. I would like to know how we define the principle for formula under the conditions tab of product type 55A (prod cat. 550). By default we have the following two formula types for selection:

Form Formula

0001 V1 * V2 + V3

0002 V1 * V2 - V3 * V4

Now, for example if I want to maintain new Forumla like, V1V2V3, how can I go about it?

I observed that the values for Form & Formula are available in the following tables:

AT31 - Preallocated variables for FIMA formulas

AT30 - Formula Table for Investment Mathematics

Now, my question is how do we maintain the values in these tables. Is there any configuration node under TRM. Even though there are additional values (Form 0003 also) but it is not available for selection in Formula of Conditions tab of 55A.

Is there any configuration node or we need to maintain the values directly in tables. If so, where do we define to which application area they are applicable.

Did someone in the forum made corrections/additons to these values? Any hint in this regard is highly appreciable.

thanks in advance for the help.

Kumar

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Kumar,

If you do not want personal value list, then delete all the entries in personal value list. Then by default you will get all the values.

Regards,

Ravi

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question