cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed for channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i was following this blog.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f83deb90-0201-0010-189c-8d3ff8757...

according to blog , i have done all configuration :....

but on executing the RFC from 4.6 System from se37 it is giving me following error .

:

:

:

:

:

Now .... I am getting following error :-

"lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed for channel.

Now what is this ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this blog: /people/gagans.kasana/blog/2010/03/23/error-related-to-cpa-cache-encountered-in-rfc-sender

Assuming that you have done the setings for RFC destination (SM59), sender channel and agreement correctly

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for your comments:

Problem : lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed for channel.

Error is resloved

Error was due to :----

Sender Buisness System - adapter-Specific identifiers -System ID and Client was not correctly maintained

Problem @ actually it was not same as actually Sender System's(4.7D) SystemID from where i was executing RFC by se37.

Regards

Dragon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for your comments:

Problem : lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed for channel.

Error is resloved

Error was due to :----

Sender Buisness System - adapter-Specific identifiers -System ID and Client was not correctly maintained

Problem @ actually it was not same as actually Sender System's(4.7D) SystemID from where i was executing RFC by se37.

Regards

Dragon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Status of connection:

-

" "

RFC status: " "

RFC error text: " "

CPI-C error text: "lookup of alternativeServiceIdentifier via CPA-cache failed for channel 'RFC_Sender_Test' (4d42a6634b063219a6cfb03a9fb08a0a, par"

'RFC_Sender_Test is my sender communication channel.