cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ME Client Inital Load error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I install SAP ME completed and then execute C:\SAP\SAPME\Clients\scripts\InitialLoad.bat to set initial passwords for SAP ME, the error occured. The following is error message.

Time zone "+08:00" is not supported (Message 19951)

I tried to set my OS time zone and check MSSQL collation setting. MSSQL collation is Latin1_General_CI_AS(WIP & ODS db). It still shows the same error. Anyone one help me what the error is and how to slove this problem.

Thanks!

My enviroment is as follows:

Windows 2003 x64

MSSQL 2005

SAP ME 5.2

JDK 1.5

Netweaver 7.1

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Vincent.

Will your problem have been solved?

If not solved, try the way of being written at SAP notebook 1486060.

The same error generated me, too.

I solved in the way of notebook 1486060.

I should solve your problem, too.

Regards,

Yousuke

0 Kudos

This info has already been added to the Installation Guide, so you may find there some more Duser.country, Duser.language examples.

0 Kudos

Vincent,

I would suggest you logging a message against MFG-ME-IM component via Service Marketplace. This issue needs deeper investigation and thus should be addressed to Primary Support.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

Thanks for your answer but I cannot find MFG-ME-IM component in the Service Marketplace web site.

Could you describe more detailly?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Vincent,

please try to use MFG-ME component - if you can log the message successfully against this upper-level component, it will come to our queue anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

I don't understand what you mean at all. I try to link http://service.sap.com/ but I cannot find anything about MFG-ME-IM. Could you give me the hyper-link or what should I do?

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Please navigate to Support Portal https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/support. There you will be able to open a new ticket against MFG-ME component. Please navigate to 'Help & Support' tab, 'Report a Product Error' menu.