cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolving the sap error messages

raju_123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, we get different error messages in sap while using it. can any body give the clue by using the error message no, how to resolve that error? is there any option available either in internet or in sap to resolve those with ref to the error message no? pls guide me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raju,

It is confusing at first. Don't worry, it gets easier after a while.

There are lots of error messages, and they can be displayed differently. Sometimes they will exist in a popup. In many of these popups, there will be a "?" or a blue "I" in the box. Cliking on these sometimes provides additional information.

Other messages will be displayed at the bottom of the screen in the status bar . Cliking on these messages will also sometimes contain additional info to help you understand the error.

An error will sometimes highlight a field, expecting that you will populate the field with valid data. Placing your cursor on the field and pressing F1 and/or F4 will usually give you additional info about the field.

Your main resource is help.sap.com. Here you can research just about any topic. For a beginner, I recommend that you first become familiar with the "Getting Started" section at

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/73/69ea7b55bb11d189680000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Good Luck!

Rgds,

DB49

Answers (0)