cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G/L account in sales order determination not diplayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please help on my issue related to the account determination in sales order.

I have this condition type maintained with account key and accrual in pricing procedure.

I have also maintained both G/L and provision account for the account key and accrual in VKOA.

So now, I am expecting that when I go into the condition details of the condition type, I can see in the account determination the account and accrual key together with the G/L and provision account maintained, but then I only see the Account and Accrual keys on the condition details w/o the G/L accnt and provision accnt. can u please advise why is it not showing? and what did i missed in customizing?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is understood that you have assigned the G/L account in VKOA; but not traceable in the sales order. In VKOA, if you selected the first combination, check for 1. Condition type for account determination [KOFI or KOFK], 2. Account assignment group for customer, 3. Account assignment group for material.

KOFI is for account determination; whereas KOFK is for account determination with CO.

The account assignment group assigned in VKOA should match with the Customer and material used in sales order.

After creating the sales order, you can check the account assignment. Display the document; Goto environment >> Analysis >> Account determination. Click on the u2018condition typeu2019 to see whether the GL account is determined or not. Click on the access to check how the G/L account is determined.

Hope this information will be useful to you.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard the system doed not dispaly the G/L accounts and tax Code when we craete sales order(in item condition screen).But once we do the billing then the G/L accounts and Tax code will be populated in Sales order item condition screen.

Regards

Subhasish