cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC 5.3 CUP Archiving Requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have a question about archiving and re reviewing requests after they are closed (approved/rejected).

Let's say I create a request, my manager performs a risk analysis and SOD violations occur, but my manager approves the request. If at some point (say a year down the line) I want to review the request to see what the conflicts were would the request: a. still be in CUP to review and b. would it show the conflicts that were identified at the time.

How would archiving play into this scenario as well.

Unfortunately, I cannot test this in CUP as it is time sensitive, but I'm hoping someone has come across this before.

Thanks,

Kunal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kunal,

You can test this in a development by re-creating the scenario and archiving the completed request. The length of time archived is not an issue.

In answer, yes you can pull up the archived request information (provided that you did not delete the archive) and you can see what were the recorded SOD risks at the time. However, the request itself will not tell you the individual transactions that caused the conflicts and may no longer be accurate if the risks and business functions have changed in their content since the time of the request.

This said, GRC AC seems to be changing in "leaps and bounds" with recent support packs... Who knows if the archiving process will change in the future.

Best Regards, Dylan