cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Problem: DOE Queue on Running Status Forever

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing a strange problem... When we synchronize MI Client, some queues remain on status Running and they don´t get their states changed. I have checked for some errors on SM21, ST22... but I haven´t seen any error.

If I check transaction SM50, there is a class CL_MMW_DOWNLOAD_REQ_HANDLER running and it keeps updating the table SDOE_DWNLOADREQ until it gets the timeout.

In trave file, there is this message:

In this sync client did not recive ack for download requests with transguids -> XXX, YYYY -->

This issue has started after the backend system was changed. We cleanup the Data Objects, deactivate Rules and ran SDOE_LOAD initial again.

Any idea?

Regards,

Bruno

Edited by: Bruno Ambrio on Jun 18, 2010 2:41 PM

Edited by: Bruno Ambrio on Jun 18, 2010 3:41 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

From your description it seems that the Mobile Server is waiting for RFC Call to finish in the backend server. Check the following

- Is your backend destination configured correctly after the server change

- Execute your BAPI Wrappers in the backend system with the same parameters with which DOE will call them and check the time. This time should be less than the RFC Connection timeout

- Check if there is any dump in the backend system

Regards,

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham,

- The backend destination is working fine. On synchronization time, the backend is reached and we can see the data pushed from it on DOE Administrator.

- I have also executed the BAPIs and the time is OK.

- There aren´t no dumps.

I think this should not be the problem, but I cleaned up the Data Objects because our customer changed the backend. After that, I regenerate the application again and upload it in the server. Before this cleanup, the MAM application was working fine.

The queues are blocked just for Data Objects of type Two Way. The other Data Objects are downloaded with success, but when MI Client synchronizes to bring Data Objects Two Way, the queues are blocked (these queues are related to MAM30_001 and MAM30_010). However, I can see these two data objects on Trigger Extract view (I know that Data Objects of type two way don´t need to be extracted, they go automatically to outbound queue).

Thanks.