cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to map the "Supplier Text" field to a R/3 item text field (PReq)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

how can i map the "Supplier Text" from my shopping cart to a certain item text in the Purchase Requisition (SRM 7.0, Classic Scenario)?

As per my understanding, the "text mapping for inbound and outbound texts"-table is mapping the "Internal note"-field in the shopping cart to a certail item text in an R/3 document.

But, where can i set up the same mapping for the "Supplier Text" shopping cart field?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have also received the following input to my question:

"It is possible to customize the mapping using BBP_CREATE_REQ_BACK Badi in the method FILL_REQ_INTERFACE. The structure bapiebantx carries a field text_id. According to 'B01','B02',u2019B03u2019,u2019B04u2019 it is possible to replace it"

Can anyone please help me understand how to actually do the above described customizing? How do i get into that BADI and do the replacement?

Some step by step pointers or a link to a tutorial would be of great help.

Thank you very much.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

How about BBP_CREATE_BE_RQ_NEW BADI ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

thanks for your idea but please allow me a different question.

I have observed in the "Text mapping between SAP SRM and SAP ERP"-Table, that there is a column for "SRM Text ID". In that column it is possible to select such things like "NOTE" (that should be the SRM TEXT ID for the internal note) or "ITXT" (that should be the SRM text id for the supplier text).

Can the selection of "ITXT" be the way to map the supplier text to a certain R/3 item text?

But then i am having a different question. In my current system, there are only entries there for "NOTE", but the supplier text is getting transferred to R/3 as well. Despite the fact that there are no entries for "ITXT" in the tabel. Any idea how the supplier text is getting transferred to R/3? (just to add over here - the actual requirement is to change the current mapping between the SRM supplier text and a R/3 item text).

Thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dima,

Check this link it might help you.

Regards,

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i was able to send the "note" message to B01 and the "itxt" massage to B03 by using the "Text mapping between SAP SRM and SAP ERP"-Table.

Thank you.