cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP Payment term

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to create a payment term for invoices dated from the 25th of the prior month through the 24th of the current month, payment is due in full (net) by the 25th of the next (proximo) month. e.g. Invoice range 06-25-2010 to 07-24-2010 due in full by 08-25-2010.

Please help me on this.

Rosalina Gait

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have implemented the business case many times, by define the payment terms with day limits.

For Example, From 4/25 to 5/24 , Due Date is 6/30. Then

Payment terms ZF01

Day Limit 24, Additional month 1, Due Date 31

Day Limit 31, Additional Month 2, Due Date 31.

Flex Yang

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the same payment term you can define 2 different due date calulation based on the day limit. Please do F4 on the "Day Limit" field.

In you case, enter 24 in the day limit, and enter additional month "1" and Fixed date "25", and another one( for the same payment term) without day limit "empty" and enter additional month "2" and Fixed date "25".

If the "empty" day limit doesn't work, then please try with "31" as day limit. I don't remember the exact setting but the logic will definitely work with day limit

Thanks

Ron

madhusoodanan_ramachandra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since the baseline date is dynamic, this can be addressed only thru a substitution user exit. You can define the logic of baseline date in the program RGGBS000 (or a copied program) and call that user exit in GGB1.

Best Regards,

Madhu