cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW2004S Installation failed due to J2EE_ADMIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I was installing NW2004s and installation got failed at 42/45 step due the J2EE_ADMIN Lock issue.

I am wondering how the J2EE_ADMIN password can be locked as I never logged in. Could you please

advise how can I fix this issue and resume the installation ? I have used only one pasword for entire

installation.

********************java.exe.log.*****************************************************************************

ConfigMainExt state503

TYPE=A<BR>STATE=503<BR>INFO_SHORT=Error connecting to http://sapnw04:50000/ctc/ConfigServlet?param=com.sap.ctc.util.SecurityRoleConfig;MAP_SECURITYROLE_TO...,

COMPONENT=sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld,HOST=sapnw04,P4PORT=50004,J2EE_ADMIN=J2EE_ADMIN,J2EE_PASSWORD=des19(88|30|159|251|96|193|180|110|235|). The provided user data might be incorrect or user might be locked.<BR>CONFIGURATION=

***********************************************************************************************

Thanks

kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to open the SAPMMC itself. So I didn't have any option to unlock the password. Even config tool was not working.

I am guessing if the system resources are a constraint. So added new hardware and re-installed. It worked finally. Thanks to everybody.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to telll whether this is a java stack only install or Dual stack(Abap + Java).

If its Abap + Java systems( i guess your case is the same) then login to the UME client of the abap and unlock it.

Our guess may go wrong.

Usually if you provide more details, that will help to solve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is dual stack (ABAP+JAVA). Could you please elaborate more on "login to the UME client of the abap and unlock it". Normally we unlock J2EE_ADMIN through config tool. But in my case since installation is not complete even I ddin't have that choice. Please correct me if I am wrong.

thanks

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Login to client 001 or the default client in your abap stack and see if j2ee_admin is locked.

If so unlock it and set the password you used in the install.