cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Netweaver 7.2 CE Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to install SAP Netweaver 7.2 CE on a Windows 2008 Data Center X64 machine but I'm stuck at "Solution Manager Key" screen. I followed all necessary steps described in notes 805390 and 811923 but I was not able to generate a key. When I executed transaction SMSY in my Solution Manager and tried to create a new system, the shown pop-up dialog didn't allow me to select SAP Netweaver 7.2 CE as the corresponding product version, just versions 7.1 or 7.0. How can I proceed in order to successfully complete my installation ?

Regards,

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I'm trying to install SAP Netweaver 7.2 CE on a Windows 2008 Data Center X64 machine but I'm stuck at "Solution Manager Key" screen. I followed all necessary steps described in notes 805390 and 811923 but I was not able to generate a key. When I executed transaction SMSY in my Solution Manager and tried to create a new system, the shown pop-up dialog didn't allow me to select SAP Netweaver 7.2 CE as the corresponding product version, just versions 7.1 or 7.0. How can I proceed in order to successfully complete my installation ?

The version is irrelevant, you can choose for now CE 7.1 (or any other product) and then use the procedure described in the notes to generate the key.

Markus

Answers (0)