Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCR required for the following TIME SCENARIO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I require a PCR to be written for the following Time Scenario

A company has two Time Quota's.

1) Stag Off quota(20)- This quota is accrued once in month with validity of 1 month. 2 days are accrued at the begining of the month.

2) Comp Off(30)- This Quota is accrued based on time eval with validity of 30 days.

Rule to be written

If a person doesn't avail Stag Off throughout the month that Quota should go and add to the Comp Off Quota.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

1) Stag Off quota(20)- This quota is accrued once in month with validity of 1 month. 2 days are accrued at the begining of the month.

How is this quota given through TE or RPTQTA00 report? Is it given at the start of the month? What will be the deduction period?

2) Comp Off(30)- This Quota is accrued based on time eval with validity of 30 days.

Is it like for the whole month of Jan if there is any comp off then it will be given with Validity of Feb at the beggin of Feb?

Lets say you give quota 20 as 2 days for the month of Jan. And there are say 3 comp off i.e quota 30 in Jan.

Employee doesnt avail quota 20 or 30.

So what you want is at the time TE is run for 1st Jan to 31st Jan.

1. Quota 20 should be reduced to zero

2. Quota 30 will have 2 + 3 = 5 days as comp off

Is this what you want?

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay nice to see you again replying my queries

Yes you got it right...

Stag Off Quota 20- is accrued at the starting of month with validity and deduction of one month.This Quota is accrued using RPTQTA.

Comp Off Quota 30- is accrued based on Time Eval based on condition that if a person works on any day 6 hrs extra apart from his Plannned working hrs extra one of Comp Off Quota is accrued. Validity of this Quota is 30 days from the date of generation. If a person is not availing this Quota within that 30 days his Comp Off Quota is Lapsed.

what I require is a Rule that will check Stag Off Quota at the begining of Month and If not availed, It should go and merge with Comp Off Quota inheriting all its charaters.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understand you correctly,

On the first day of the month, the employee receives 2 days of Quota 20, and the last day's value of Temporary Quota 23 is transfered into Quota 30.

On the last day of the month, after absences are processed, the balance of Quota 20 is transfered into Temporary Quota 23.

Since Quota has a 30 day validity and February has only 28 or 29 days, you will end up with a conflict on March 1st as the Quota 30 created on February 1st will still be valid and the system will try to create a new Quota 30 (for the left over from February). Furthermore, you have not mentioned what happens to Quota 30 at the end of it's validity of 30 days.