cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of Pricing report using V/LB error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I have created a Pricing report using t-code V/LA and executed using V/LD. This was successful.

After that, i have modified the report using t-code V/LB (the only modification were marking the options like display upper limit & lower limit and display scales ticked in the main page (the bottom left where 4-5 options are offered)) and saved the report.

Now when i execute it using V/LD, it doesnt give any output and gives a message No data exists when even though the input parameters are same and there is no other change related to table or anything. The data exists in the table when i check through se16n for the same input parameters.

Am i missing a step after changing the report using V/LB?

Do i have to re-generate the report using some t-code? Please explain in detail?

It gave me output when i created d report initially but after the change the output options and saved and re-ran, it doesnt give any output.

Will i have to create an another report?

I also tried the option V/LE - Generate complete report but it dint work.

Can anyone explain me the importance of V/LE and what all does the options in that (for some variant creation) mean?

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also tell me the use of V/LE.

And how do i delete this report created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot change the report through V/LA, tat is only for creation.

Once created, it worked properly.

Now tat i have changed through V/LB, that too only the default values for selection screen and also reverted, it doesnt give me output when execute thru v/ld.

- Display scales

- Display validity period

- Display additional condition fields

- Conditions marked for deletion

- Exclusive

Please advice if i need to execute some other t-code after i change the report through V/LB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you are changing the report using V/LA, please make sure the tables are still available and then the field parameters are all maintained with relevant information like Header , line, required....etc and then generate.

If you just go in change mode and change upper lower limits, the tables and the parameters definitions will be reset and hence you need to make sure every thing is not affected before saving your changes

Regards

Sai