cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP Error - HRECM EHP4

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get this following error when testing the BSP service. It's activated. Any ideas? The ECM EHP4 business function set is activated also.

SAP Note

The following error text was processed in the system:

BSP exception: Object default.htm in URL sap/hrecm_bdg_maint/default.htm is a view; start the corresponding controller

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you are not trying to start your BSP application with view default.htm, do you ?? Views are used to display information on a web page, but they cannot be executed directly. You have to find the controller in the application that is responsible for that, and is normally declared in the BSP application itself, in folder Properties, field Initial BSP.

If not, you have a node in your BSP tree marked as Controller. Open it and you´ll see the controllers and one of them must be the initial one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All I'm trying to do is test the service in SICF. It's activated and should work. It's an SAP standard HRECM* BSP. I've never had any issues with it before on other projects. I shouldn't have to change the controller and view.

former_member233090
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PSO,

The way to test HRECM_BDG_MAINT BSP application is to select 'main.do' in controller and right click and test it. If the service is active in SICF, the application will run.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Bhavana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought the test service in SICF was the way to test it. I tested it through the main menu and it worked ok.