cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMJJ update Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to add the X for the REC in the field in OMJJ for mvmt type 651. My problem that I am trying to correct is I have a return sales order that is returning free of charge item and I am receiving the error message that 651 X L update control of movement tyep is incorrect. My problem is that I can not locate where to allow this change in OMJJ as the area to add the X in update Control/WM Movement under REC is greyed out. When I select the line item and go to the magnifying glass it is all greyed out as well... Where can I make this change? I have searched the forum and can not locate the answer. We are on ECC 6.0...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Figured this out on my own...the wrong item category was being mapped. Clsoing this issue

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not mentioned whether the original despatch was also made as free of charge in which case, I dont think you will face any issue while creating a return sale order referencing the corresponding billing document.

Let me know whether my understanding is correct.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this movement type in OMJJ , uncheck value updation. Since being free of charge there is no value involved and only the movemnet type should update quantity.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

Thanks for responding....the value updation in also greyed out....

When I go to Update control/WM Movement types

I have 651 No Indicator for value; indictor selected for Qta; no S Mvt is L Rec is Blank

I have another line with 651 Val indicator selected Qua indicator selected, no S Mvmt L

You can not change the Mvtm Ind receipt ind value updating or quantity updating in client 100 it is greyed out...that is my problem

Where can I change this?