cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unchecked Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this possible that while creating checked delivery from Unchecked delivery, I can have control over it.

we have the requirement where we want to exclude some Unchecked delivery from the automatic delivery creation program and want to process them manually.

Any pointer for user exit or any solution will be appriciated with point Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gupta

You can set up a variant excluding those Deliveries ( using the Exclude Single values option) or External deliveries. All these selections are under Doc Id section.

Or may be you can set up the Unchecked deliveries (Source documents) with a Delivery Block at Header level and set up the variant to not consider those deliveries with specific (values) blocks.

May be I am missing something, why do you need user exits for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or may be you can set up the Unchecked deliveries (Source documents) with a Delivery Block at Header level and set up the variant to not consider those deliveries with specific (values) blocks.

May be I am missing something, why do you need user exits for this?

Yes, I want to do this only. But how to acheieve this? As the Unchecked deliveries are only for display.

We want this, because for some order's unchecked deliveries, we want to convert them in checked delivery manually, so that we can stop them to go to warehouse.