cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Format property not supported: posture

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was wondering what formatting property in reports developed with the desktop app is causing this log message when exporting reports with the JRC.

09:15:53,770  WARN   inerSys-11 (UNKNOWN) [portconverter.v12.V12Converter] UNSUPPORTED: Format property not supported: posture

Thanks,

Cameron

Edited by: Cameron Swanson on Jun 17, 2010 8:24 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ted_ueda
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

That's interesting - 'posture' is a boolean setting that determine whether text uses font that's oblique or regular. It's pretty much identified with font style now, i.e., italic or not italic.

So I'm assuming the WARN message isn't associated with any visual artifacts in the report itself.

Sincerely,

Ted Ueda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not that I know of, and no one has reported any issues, it's just in the logs an awful lot. I'm not even sure I've used italics in our reports, mainly just regular or bold.

--Cameron

ted_ueda
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I'm assuming it's triggering on posture=regular that's in the report. So likely will fill up your logs quickly.

So it's a report updated from an older version?

Would you need WARN level logging?

Sincerely,

Ted Ueda

Former Member
0 Kudos

I doubt we really need warn logging for the JRC, for whatever reason it seems to default to that.

I am using an older version of the desktop app, version 11.0.0.1282. I'm warned of that every time I open a report that has been edited in the eclipse viewer.

Thanks,

Cameron

Answers (0)