cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit EA is not a time unit - enter a time unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

My activity unit in projcect is EA instead of HR. I have maintained no activity type. However during confirmation of activity system is giving error as "Unit EA is not a time unit - enter a time unit". How to rectify.

Zinni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have maintained capacity details in the workcenter, then you cannot confirm the activity of this workcenter with the unit other than time unit....if your workcenter doesnot have capacity details maintained, then you can confirm activity of this workcenter with any activity unit like EA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I have not maintained any capacity data for W.C. Still getting the same error. Is it a standard behaviour or else to do.

Zinni

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the scheduling tab of work center...have maintained any time unit as work unit...if so remove it and then check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx. nothing has been maintained for scheduling too.still sam eerror.while it accept EA as unit for work, same should be considered for confirmation as well.

Zinni

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am able to confirm the activity with unit EA in my system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx. Done......so we can confirm the activity with any other unit rather than time unit.....

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

read the error message

change the unit from EA to HR

confirmation is done for time only