cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

determine the customer numbers for which the installations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I configured VAR Service Desk on SolMan EhP1 + SPS 20, Everything is good, but I have a problem when run report AI_SC_GET_SAP_CUSTOMER_NUMBERS. It can determine my customer numbers, but have only my installation number in table V_AIINSNRS. There are no any installation number of my customers in table V_AIINSNRS .I need installation number of my customer are included in V_AIINSNRS. Please show me about that. Thank you very much!

Thanks and Best Regards,

Tru Hang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert!

Thank you for your support quickly! I finish config determine the customer number and I can get IBase & SID. But I need how to get software component and all client for my customer from SAP AG ? how to create a RFC to get this.?Thank you very much.

Tru Hang

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is the text from the SPRO activity help:

1.3.9.3.3 Data Transfer from SAP

Use

You can copy the following system data from SAP into the System LandscapeMaintenance (SMSY):

- Name,

- System number,

- Installation number

- Product version.

All data can be copied from SLD or RFC connection. This is an alternative for service providers who

have no, or only restricted, connection to their customers via SLD or RFC.

Requirements

You have determined or maintained the customer numbers for the systems to be generated.

Default Settings

The system automatically generates IBase components, which you need for the Service Desk and Change

Management scenarios. If you do not want IBase to be generated automatically:

1. Choose the transaction DNO_CUST04.

2. Deselect the field: IB_GEN_AUTO (description: Automatic IBase Generation).

3. Save.

Activities

Set Automatic Generation flag

You can:

1. Generate all systems per customer number, or

2. Generate systems per installation number

Case 1: Flag/check whether all systems with a customer number are to be generated, and maintain the

maintenance view V_AISAPCUSTNOS. In this case, the system ignores the flag at installation level.

Case 2:If you select installations for which systems are to be generated, maintain the maintenance view

V_AIINSNRS.

Maintain Settings in SMSY_SETUP

4. Choose: Edit -> Expert Settings.

5. Enter the value A or N for the option Generate Systems by OSS:

- A: Systems are only generated if a 3-digit alpha-numeric ID has been specified for the customer

in maintenance view V_BP_SPC, to distinguish the long names of systems with different

customer numbers, e.g. a system SOL for the customer SAP would be SOLSAP01.

- N: New systems are numbered sequentially when they are generated. System SOL would be

SOL00001.

6. Save.

Data is created by background job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT , which

should be scheduled regularly. If you want to copy the data immediately, you can schedule it

immediately . Check in the job log of transaction SM37 that it ran successfully.

Note: The user under which the job runs must be in the table AISUSER , with authorization for

system data maintenance in the SAP Support Portal.

I hope this information helps.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ