Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price calculation at sales order level

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

This is poultry industry scenario: Cutomer is ordering the quantity in numbers example the :material is : Live Birds: 500 EA order quantity but the price should be calculated in KG wise for the birds quantity in the sales order .How this can be done in price calculation, looking for your inputs

Thanks in advance

Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the Material you have the option to enter the sales unit in the sales oganisation 1 view

Enter the Sales unit as KG and maintain the relation from EA to KG ( as 500 EA = 1KG)

Now maintain the condtion records for the Base price as KG

Now try to create the sales order with KG, automatically the Price will be calculated Per KG and displayed

Hope it is clear

Please check and revert

regards,

santosh

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can have EA as your UOM and KG/TO as sales unit for your material.

Don't forget to maintain the conversion in addtitional data stating KG and EA relationship. I mean to say is "How many KG=1EA" This you need to maintain in the additional data>Units of Measure of the material master.

regards,

US

Edited by: usasapsd usasapsd on Jun 17, 2010 2:24 PM

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

This poultry scenario : There is problem to maintain conversation factor for material in material master because very live bird will not have the same weight and also i can't take avg weight of the bird, so not able to put conversation factor in material master .

Note - Every bird will have different weight not possible to maintain conversation facter

Reall looking for your input .

Thank & Regards

Venkat.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

There is one way you can handel this issue,

1) Maintain conversan factor in Material Master ( 1 each= x kg)

2) And while creating S.O. goto Item level and under SALES A tab you will find conversan field (1EA= X KG) where you

can change according to your requirement every time for each line item and save the document.

3) Maintain your Price condition based on KG.

Regards

Ajit K Singh

happy to help u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Really worked on your solution but i am getting a trouble here

Ex:

Order Qty is=100.66 KG

IN Sales Tab I Given the Conversion: 100.66KG=45PC

Here Decimal Point is Not allowed Please Provide me the solution....

Thanks

YRH SP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all , got some idea now , will work on it , let you know the same , right now closing the issue & if not solved i will reopen the issue.

Thanks& Regards

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whatever option you decide on you need to know what the cicken weight is. So my questions would be:

1 - Can you determine the chicken weight at the point of creation of the sales order?

2 - If you can, from where?

Depending on these two questions, you might be able to do it via pricing or not.

Let us know

Kikas

former_member330517
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kikas

This poultry scenario : There is problem to maintain conversation factor for material in material master because very live bird will not have the same weight and also i can't take avg weight of the bird, so not able to put conversation factor in material master .

Note - Every bird will have different weight .

Reall looking for your input .

Thank & Regards

Venkat.