cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stability study - "Initial test inspection lot'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am doing stability study using QM01 -QS/QR.

Now i had assigned(in case of QS) in material master inspection type 16,1601,1602.

I have created the initial sample and confirm that sample. when i am going to create 'Initial inspection lot' system is showing erro- Inspection of physical sample is not planned' and hence no inspection lot i can be able to create.

Please help me out.

If anybody have, plz provide the step by step guide to implement Simple Stability study.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To be able to perform stability tests, you must define and use strategies. A strategy describes a rule for the sequence of the

planned stability tests. A strategy contains packages that specify the frequency of the stability tests (for example, a test after 3, 6, 9,or 12 months). You can define both symmetrical (regular intervals,such as 3, 6, and 9 months) and asymmetrical (irregular intervals,such as 1, 5, and 6 months) testing frequencies. The number of strategies you use and the content of each strategy can vary, depending on your individual requirements or the requirements of your business processes.

Also make sure that you have defined the storage condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Not sure about your error msg. But giving you the link for stability study for best practices. Go through the business blueprint at business info --> preconfigured scenario --> stability study --> BPP. Its good for beginners.

[http://help.sap.com/bp_pharmav1600/Pharma_DE/index.htm]