Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

answers dissappearing - but come up again when another answer is posted

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

negative numbers in replies column

Internal Server Error Parent key not found when adding child

and now my answers dissappearing from the threads.

when I lookup a thread I answered to (and even threads that I did not answer to) I dont see this answer anymore.

but if I post another answer, then suddenly the previous given answer from me and other users appear.

Is there any synchronisation problem between several servers?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_goeck
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

Yes, until this morning, we had two independent forum instances, both accessible via the forums.sdn.sap.com load balancer. They were not connected through the clustering/caching service, so both instances had different data available (or at least not the data that was created on the other instance).

This is fixed, now the various problems should be gone, whereas I think that the negative reply count is not one of them.

Regards,

Michael

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This problem is still ongoing with messages disappearing and even whole threads from what I can see are disappearing after I have replied to a question. Is it going to be fixed any time soon ?

Nelis

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Nelis,

Please provide us with a link to a forum thread where you found the messages within the thread are disappearing today (not previous days).

Thanks,

David

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

In [SAP NetWeaver AS, General |; earlier I added to a thread with the heading "saplogon.ini" and as soon as I refreshed the forum it was gone. Also, yesterday I had similar problems with threads in the same forum that only reappeared when someone had added to it. And I still see -1 replies in some threads.

Nelis

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have not seen this issue happening again after 11:30 AM CET on june 17.

Former Member
0 Kudos

David,

The original message for cannot be seen in the mentioned link. However, I can display it by hitting the 'reply to message' button, link below.

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/post!reply.jspa?threadID=1715235

I don't know if this is related.....

Rgds,

DB49