cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTPS in Receiver HTTP adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I have a HTTP receiver scenarion..i.e The interface is XML over HTTPS..

Can we do HTTPS in receiver HTTP adapter ..how to do the SSL for this in Receiver HTTP channel because when i check the receiver HTTP adapter ..i don't find any setting for HTTPS on tht ..

Thanks

Souz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can use HTTPS with HTTP adapter. Enable HTTPS on abap engine by importing the certificate in STRUST.

You won't find HTTPS option in channel. You have to use RFC destination type G in the channel and provide the SSL details there.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

prateek ,

thanks for the reply ...

You mean to say ..i have to select addressing type "HTTP Destination" and in the HTTP destination input files mention the RFC destination of type G..?

Provide the SSL details there u2026 where can I provide this.. ?

thanks

Souz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

> You mean to say ..i have to select addressing type "HTTP Destination" and in the HTTP destination input files mention the RFC > destination of type G..?

Yes that's correct, you can configure the RFC destination with tcode SM59.

Regards

Patrick

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Provide the SSL details there u2026 where can I provide this.. ?

Tab Logon & Security, SSL active, chose the certificate (which you have uploaded with STRUST before)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stafen,

Tab Logon & Security, SSL active, chose the certificate (which you have uploaded with STRUST before).......i am not able to find this in HTTP receiver adapter ..

Can you pls help .. ?

Thanks

Souz

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Tab Logon & Security, SSL active, chose the certificate (which you have uploaded with STRUST before).......i am not able to find this in HTTP receiver adapter ..

In SM59. That was mentioned already.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan is correct for the ABAP stack.

However, for a Java stack implementation like XI, you need to ensure that you have the Java Crytography kit installed into the Java stack via SDM.

Set up SSL in the Visual Administrator and register the client certificate (if SSL client authentication is required).

If you don't need client authentication via SSL, then just the destination server's SSL certificate is required in the VA KeyStore.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes is possible. Please have a look here:

/people/rahul.nawale2/blog/2006/05/31/how-to-use-client-authentication-with-soap-adapter

Regards

Patrick