cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old IDoc metada hanging

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have to remove one field from the extended IDoc , reimported the new IDoc to PI and deleted the old metadata and tried to create the new metadata in IDX2

my problem is the old metadata is always being created , even the Idoc structure does not have any more the removed field, it seems that the old metada is hanging somewhere and and the new metada is not allowed to be created

plz suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no answer

Closing

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need not create the meta data in IDX2, just delete the entry and send an IDoc again.

After sending the IDoc compare the structures in sending system (WE02) and PI system (IDX2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick replay

I have done that , I have tried by deleting and resending, but only the old metadata is always created, I can se on WE02 that I am sending the new IDoc structure

Thanks.

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Malu,

-->Also try with this it might work.

-->The port which you had created in PI using IDX1should SAP + System Id ( of R/3 sytem )or not.

-->Delete the metadata from IDX2 and try to execute the end to end scenario.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

I did that

I deleted even the port and recreated it both from idx1 and idx2 , but as soon I execute the scenario then the Old metada data is created.

I checked in SAP system and only the new structure of the IDoc exists.

I don not know where does the old metadata come from

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malu,

Try clearing the Integration cache using the Tcode SXI_Cache. See if it works

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried the cache refresh , does not seem to help

The strange thing that I created the metadata in another port , it is being created correct , and when I tried to copy it to the PORT in question that I want to use then the old metadata is created

puzzling.

Thanks.