cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how we can reversal of 553 after usage decsion

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dear

I want to reversal of 553 after usage decsion with inspection lot kindly give me instuction how i can revesal of 553 with inspection lot.kindly help me

Best regard,

zohaib Rehman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Activate inspection type 05. It will generate a lot. Go to MB1A, and use movement type 554 for transfer posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mb1a--->554

Before this active 05 inspection type

This will create lot of 05 then take UD & post appropriate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur solution but i want to revesal of 553 with respect to order. Actually movement type assign back end configuration 553 and when our end user done 262 (reversal of consumtion order) lot will be created in 05 origion and end user done usage code r (rejected) after this post quantity in scrap now ud is done all inspection lot complete. i want to reverasl of 553 usage decion inpection lot with respect to order,

kindly guide me

regard

zohaib rehman

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you do scap it does not go against order even though its done against order..I hope you know this.Check the customization at plant level here you specify work center(this is Quality work center genaraly)

Ask your FICO persone to do analysis of 553 mvt & document genarated.I am sure he has same felling.

Mb1a-->554 is only way which dynamically assigned to cost center & not production order.

I hope this makes sence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My issue is that inspection lot will be generate against 553 and know all inspection lot complete with usage decision actually i want to reverse lot means reverse usage decision with stock post to scrap.please give me any instruction how i reverse ud with stock post to scrap.

I don't want to reverse it against cost center

Regards

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear in that case you need to reverse the inspecton lot by applying SAP Note 175842 and Explore QEVA0008 ---> Usage decision: Customer function key.

Cheers

KK