cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with locks in SAPGUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we have a problem with locks in SAPGui. I found the Note 862465 which precisely describes the issue. However, the note is a solution for CRM5.0 - we have CRM5.2. When I check the correction for the note it is not applied in our system. I thought the correction would be implemented in our version since the note is for a previous version.

I tried to find a note for CRM5.2 but no luck. How should we go about this? Implement the note even though it is not for our system version? Does any of You have another solution.

Best Regards Eva Hamberg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moved to different forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

The ITS version you are use are ? Are you trying to patch it to last one ?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for Your response. We are using ICM version 7.0 patch number 177.

Best Regards Eva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Big sorry from my side, but i do not familar with CRM versioning , can you say the Basis and kernel P.L. ? Are you trying to update your kernel and basis ?

Are ITS is integrated ?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, may be you have not exatly the same problem? Or directly in workspace of the application area ?

More details... Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for Your response. The problem is as follows:

We log into WebGUI. We make a change to a table (SM30).

We log out .

We go to sm04 and there is an open session for the user (even though we are logged out)

We log into WebGUI again and try yo make changes to the same table. We can't. There is a lock by our own user on the table.

We have to delete the session in sm04 to be able to change the table in WebGui again.

Regards Eva