cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS Confifurations in a dual stack system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am inthe process of configuring ADS in a dual stack system.

Ours in windows and MSSQL.

I have imported the P12 credentails,assigned the roles to ADSUSER and ADS_AGENT and created HTTP destinations etc .

But when i test the report FP_TEST_00 it is asking for credentials and when i give ADS_AGENT or ADSUSER the screen remains as it is.And when i checked the "keystorage " in visual admin i could see that both users are locked.

I am not abl e to unlock them.In ABAP both adsuser and ads_agent are not locked but only in java side they are locked.

How to Unlock ADSUSER and ADS_AGENT in java Engine.

Regards,

sandhya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see if the below link helps you,

Regards,

Vishnu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vishnu,

Also when i execute the report "FP_TEST_00" and give printer details "PDF1"the screen hangs and does not show anything.

Any solution fo rthis.????

regards,

sandhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the problem,

Also when i execute the report "FP_TEST_00" and give printer details "PDF1"the screen hangs and does not show anything. Any solution fo rthis.????

See if any of the posts below are helpful,

Regards,

Vishnu

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

....or you could just search the forums yourself like Vishnu does.

Nelis

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In ABAP both adsuser and ads_agent are not locked but only in java side they are locked.

It sounds like you may have a consistency issue between your ABAP and JAVA stack. Login to NWA on your Java Stack, select Administration -> Identity Management. There should be a Consistency Check button, run it and see if it reports any issues. In a dual stack system the Java Stack is almost always using the ABAP system for User Management which you can also check by selecting "Configuration" in the Identity Management area in NWA. Hopefully the consistency check will help solve any issues.

Nelis