cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TPVS + Routing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I want to use a routing program when running optimization to determine the best route.

For example:

The optimization has planned a transportation for the following locations:

Plant 1000

City A

City B

City C

City D

My routing program can determine the best route for these cities.

Where is the best place to input an user-exit or BADI code?

What would be the best practice method to resolve this?

Anything will be extremely useful.

Thanks in advance,

Thiago

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Yes, there is a kind of business requirement.

There is an agreement between company and TSPs to use the distance calculated by this external program to pay the freight cost.

Even if the Optimization decides which is the best route, how could I change the distance calculated by the system?

thanks again!!

Thiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thiago,

You can force the optimizer to consider different sequence by maintaining necessary entries in /SAPAPO/TRDIDUPS table. Actually this table gets populated during run time but if you maintain entries in this table, then system will use the sequence you maintained in this table. Refer my earlier post on this in below link

Regards

Sandeep Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thiago, I'm currently have a requirement that is very similar to yours. Do you end up going down the BADI path?

Thanks

Jayden

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

Can you try the below BADI's to check

whether these are matching your

requirements

/SAPAPO/VS_RG_COST

/SAPAPO/VS_RG_GEO

/SAPAPO/VS_RG_BADI_METHODS

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

Is there any business requirement beyond this. Because

TPVS optimiser itself will decise on the best route for

transportation.

Check BADI /SAPAPO/VS_OPT_PREP

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

There is an agreement between company and TSPs to use the distance calculated by this external program to pay the freight cost.

Even if the Optimization decides which is the best route, how could I change the distance calculated by the system?

thanks again!!

Thiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

thanks again!!

Thiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

thanks again!!

Thiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

thanks again!!

Thiago