cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt with Cumulative Quantity Received by Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have a doubt in relation the Cumulative Quantity Received by Customer in the customer sch. agreement (VA33).

When i select the last delivery in the forecast delivery schedule and the field "Cumulative Quantity Received by Customer" is filled with some value the SAP shows the warning message:

"The cml.received quantity does not correspond with specified delivery" and keep the value.

This is the point, the SAP shouldn´t recalculate the value of Cumulative Quantity Received by Customer and change in this field ?

Actually the SAP keeps the value and to solve i need fill the field Cumulative Quantity Received with blank value, then the SAP recalculate with the correct value.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello;

I researched about this issue and I would like to recommend you to check the FAQ note about the most critical problems with Scheduling Agreements, note 923104.

As stated in question 2 (or also 3), you can check and correct the cumulative quantityes using Report SDLIPL01. Regarding this report, please refer to note 923105.

In addition, I kindly ask you to please check notes 922638 and 922639 about more details regarding the cumulative quantities.

Also, read the follow notes related to fiscal year changes:

336670 Avoid the fiscal year change (introduction)

332971 Avoid the fiscal year change (coding)

Well, I hope those documentation can help you a lot.

Regards

Ruy Castro