cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screening External business partners through GTS 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have to screen external business partners in GTS 7.1. I created them in GTS as a person with general role. I am trying to screen them through periodic screening (T-code /SALSLL/SPL_CHSB1LO), but the system is not recognizing these BP numbers.

Does any body know how it can be done? We need Audit Trail data so we can't use simulation SPL screening.

Thank you very much,

Renu Garg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saif_sabri
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide > Financial Supply Chain Management > Treasury and Risk Management >

Basic Functions > SAP Business Partner for Financial Services > General Settings > Business Partner > Basic Settings >

Number Ranges and Groupings > Define Number Ranges

Here you define number ranges for business partners.

The defined number ranges are assigned to groupings in the Define groupings and assign number ranges activity

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide > Financial Supply Chain Management > Treasury and Risk Management >

Basic Functions > SAP Business Partner for Financial Services > General Settings > Business Partner > Basic Settings >

Number Ranges and Groupings > Define Groupings and Assign Number Ranges.

Here you maintain groupings for business partners.

The following groupings are supplied by SAP:

=====

The number range intervals are not included in automatic recording of customizing charges. Transport of all the changes made within number range interval maintenance must be triggered manually.

Regards from Pakistan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christin_angus
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Renu,

the business partner role has to be activated in SPL check, otherwise the business partner cannot be screened.

Best regards,

Christin