Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

limit SC creates item category as 0 (blank) but PO not created indeed

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

I create limit sc to get limit PO in the ECC..

error net price is greater than zero while creating purchase order .

Shopping cart item_type = LIMI SHOULD determine the item category in the backend?

How can i find out who is making item category = 0 in BAPI create PO .

classic

this impact net price is greater than zero?

any tips is appreciated.

Muthu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

one of the custome development stops to create a limit POs

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we create Limit SC, It is always taking Item category as 'D'. And When deselect Follow-Up Actions as "Confirmation and Invoice", it is still selecting the same. --- This may be issue in our system.

But there is no issue in creating PO. Same number range. That is in ECC for document type EC and for below item categories the Number range is same.

Standard

B Limit

K Consignment

L Subcontracting

S Third-party

T Text

D Service

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks

06 218 Net price must be greater than 0 - error while creating PO - classic.

le t me double check D is there or not

D comes - if confirmation and invoice

B - only invoice

i do have D as well as B in my standard doc type.

free texts are working fine.

BBP_PDLIM - value limit as 123 INR

---

muthu gets bbp_pd

Limit:

Limit Unlimited Exp_Value Lim_Type

0000000001 0.00 X 0.00 S

0000000001 123.00 123.00 G

-

my friend get entry why in the bbp_pd for limit cart

but others get

Limit:

Limit Unlimited Exp_Value Lim_Type

0000000001 1,000.00 1,000.00 G

0000000001 0.00 X 0.00 S

-

Is some enhancements stoping this?

muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Question:

A PO item contains a manual gross price (PBXX in the standard system). I use transaction ME21N or ME22N to change fundamental data, such as the plant.

Under what circumstances does the system retain the price (the conditions), and when does it delete them (the system issues message 06 218 "Net price must be greater than 0")?

Answer:

When you change fundamental data, the system triggers a new price determination process. If the price determination does not find a price, the system checks whether the price that previously existed was a "manual price".

(A price is a manual price if the net price equals the gross price (PBXX); that is, if no further conditions were included in the net price. In this case, the "Net price" field on the item overview is ready for input.)

If this is the case, the system uses the price that previously existed. You therefore get the impression that the system did not change the price when you made changes to the item.

In the alternative scenario (the net price does not equal the gross price; the "Net price" field on the item overview is not ready for input), the system cannot transfer the price that existed previously (the conditions). You must maintain the price again; the system issues error 06 218 "Net price must be greater than 0".

Note 456691 - FAQ: Price determination in purchasing - version 43

i dont know what piece of fundamental data changed.

Muthu