cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Internet Explorer on GRC AC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to use the I.E. to access the GRC AC, but when I write down the IRL from my system, using http:// on Internet Explorer a blank screen and the word Done are showed. But when I try to use the Mozila FireFox it works. I'm using the same URL for both.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need to add the URL in Trusted sites

IE>TOOLS>Internet Options>Security>Trusted sites>then add this URL.

Thanks & Regards

Gangadhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In Fire Fox , you can not see all the tabs in appropriate way , use Google Chrome you will get the tabs which is similar to using IE .I faced same problem using IE8 on windows 64 bit OS(2008 server) .

For IE please also try in the following way along with Gangadhar suggestion

IE>TOOLS>Internet Options>Security> Internet> Custom Level

Reset custom settings ( Reset to --> Medium or Medium Low ) Reset

This worked for me.

Thanks & Regards

Uma Shankar Tekumudi

SAP GRC Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you every one.

I've have done almost everything you said, but in my case I'm using I.E. 8 and still not working. Using Firefox everything is going fine and working properly. I suppose this IE version does not work fine with GRC AC 5.3. Probably a SAP note should be released to fix this problem, but until now I didn't find anything.

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

GRC 5.3/SP10 supports IE7 and working fine with out any issues. But other browsers have some issues

Safari,firefox have some issues(even IE8 also)

Thanks

Ramesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks people. My problem was solved. But all answers came to me as a light to find the solution. Tks every one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What was the solution for this? We are also experiencing the same problem in IE 8.

Former Member
0 Kudos

IE8 works with no problem with AC 5.3 SP5 and SP11.

Firefox 3.5 does not work correctly with AC 5.3 SP5 and SP11.

Nesimi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Glauber,

I did a AC 5.3 SP10 training demo two months ago on a machine running IE6 and ran into the same problem. I switched to a laptop running IE7 and there were no problems. IE6 has worked for me in the past but my guess is that the customer machine might not have had the latest IE6 support packs.

I didn't get enough time to look into the issue fully.

P.S. I've also seen a similar problem with Firefox on Linux in 2009.

-Dylan

Edited by: Dylan Hack on Jun 16, 2010 10:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do you see on FireFox? Are you using IE 8? I know there are some issues with AC and IE8. I have used I6 and IE7 with AC without any issues.

Regards,

Alpesh