cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing ESR on existing PI instance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a vanilla PI 7.01 SP3 install (has never been used) which I now want to use to access the Enterprise Services Repository. However, it seems as though the ESR was never installed. Can someone please point me (and my Basis guys) to documentation that tells us how to install the ESR onto the existing PI instance?

We don't have CE installed so it's not an option for us right now.

Thanks,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

> We have a vanilla PI 7.01 SP3 install (has never been used) which I now want to use to access the Enterprise Services Repository. However, it seems as though the ESR was never installed.

Enterprise Services Repository is new name given to Integration Repository in PI7.1 and onwards. It was done to promote SOA based features in PI 7.1. For more details, please refer to /docs/DOC-8782#section29 [original link is broken] .

Regards,

Sunil Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

ESR comes from PI 7.1 onwards. You have to install PI 7.1. If already installed, then perform the post configuration from the configuration wizard.

Access the URL : http://hostname:port/dir/start/index.jsp

Regards,

Farooq

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> We have a vanilla PI 7.01 SP3 install (has never been used) which I now want to use to access the Enterprise Services Repository. However, it seems as though the ESR was never installed. Can someone please point me (and my Basis guys) to documentation that tells us how to install the ESR onto the existing PI instance?

The ESR comes with PI 7.1 only. So you cannot use it with PI 7.01

In PI 7.0 you have the Integration Repository. Check online help for details.