cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicating Products/Catalog from SRM to MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am implimenting SRM and MDM on 7.1 and SRM-MDM Catalog 3.0

I wanted to replicate catalog data from SRM. As we know each catalog record in MDM contains Product, Supplier, Info record data. I am not sure if we have to map all these in MDM or It will be mapped by SAP delivered content for replication.

I am using BBP_CCM_TRANSFER transaction in SRM to transfer data to MDM. In the selection screen I am using 'Category Hierarchy', Category ID and Language fields. I did unchek/check Force Intial Transport and P_debug. There was not much difference.

However I am getting following info messages, but unable to see any data in MDM

16.06.2010 09:27:41: Initial transfer for catalog SRM_EXTRACTED_CTLG

16.06.2010 09:27:42: Determine category TELEPHONE (5 products)

16.06.2010 09:27:42: Start of catalog transfer for 1

16.06.2010 09:27:42: catalog transfer ended

I am now stuck here. Can any one share details of the replication process and steps involved.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudha,

Please explain your business scenario. What data you want to replicate from SRM to MDM. We can replicate Suppliers, Contracts and Product Master from SRM to MDM through XI. Make sure you hae configured XI settings for that. You have to download the pre-delivered XI content from SAP Markeplace. Please check Note # 1177779 & 1177780 regarding that.

We can use following reports in SRM to replicate following data in MDM

BBP_CCM_Transfer_Catalog-----Product master

ROS_SUPPLIER_SEND_TO_CATALOG-----Supplier data

SRMMDM_CTR_Transfer----Contract data from SRM

In your case, you are running BBP_CCM_TRANSFER. Please check the SXMB_MONI t-code to monitor the XML messages whether XML files are processing correctly or getting stuck.

Thanks,

Anshuk Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa and Anushka,

Thanks for the help you have given me all these days.

I got some good results. But not complete.

I am planning to replicate Products from SRM to MDM. I am using standard SAP delivered content.

While importing products from SRM to MDM, I can see Price Information.

Can any one say what is this pricing information for? We have Purchase Info records coming from ECC too.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you configured PI setting? Please check XML message in SXMB_MONI transaction.

Regards,

Masa