cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV not appear in a embed view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Initialy I have two differents views:The first one with some fields and a filter button and the second one with an ALV list and buttons.

The requirement is join the two view in one. I create in the first one view a ViewcontainerUIElement that embed view2(with ALV list). The problem is when I test the view1 appear all buttons of view2 but without ALV list.

Is a restriction of viewcontainer that don't appear alv component in embed view, or I do anything wrong?

A lot of thanks,

Jordi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you linked the interfacecontroller_usage controller usage with the SALV_WD_TABLE component usage and drag and drop the context node to the DATA context node in the interfacecontroller_usage context?

thanks!

Jason PV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Refer to the following simple tutorial on ALV:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3439404a-0801-0010-dda5-8c14514d6...

See if you have missed out some step.

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Srilatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I check context usage and is correct. ALV list shows correctly if we have two differents views. But if we embed view2 (with ALV) to view1, ALV list doesn't show.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the ALV table displayed with no data OR the ALV itself is not displayed?

If alv table is not at all displayed, Check if you have embedded the view TABLE of component SALV_WD_TABLE into the viewcontainer of View 1.

If you are getting empty ALV table, check if the node is populated correclty.

Still if you face the issue, let us know exactly how you are implementing(details about window, view and viewcontainers used ).

Regards,

Srilatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I Check embed the view TABLE of component SALV_WD_TABLE into the viewcontainer of View 1 that contains view2 and no table appear.

I embed TABLE component SALV_WD_TABLE in second view container of view 1 and it works correctly.

Thanks a lot.

Jordi

Answers (0)