Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SH Address issue when split some deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,<br>

<br>

I created some sales orders from EDI Orders and then, from this sales orders, I created the delivery. When I try to create one invoic with some deliveries, I watch the Split analysis and I get this issue<br>

<br>

SH Address 9000011399 9000011400<br>

<br>

When I created the sales orders is created, this assign one address number to each sales orders, but those sales orders has the same ship to code.<br>

<br>

Can anybody help me to solve this issue? I tried to delete this field in debug mode, but the system don't split the deliveries...<br>

<br>

Thanks,<br>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Toni

Are you using one-time customer for SH party?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Wanda,<br>

<br>

To solve this issue, I write a abap code to delete the ship-to address. When you create a sales orders thru EDI message, the system assign a new ship-to address code for each sales orders. Then, when you create the invoice, each ship-to has a different address.<br>

<br>

I write a code to get the internal table xvbpak[]. This table has the ship-to address. If you delete those value, you will solve your issue. This code is placed into the control copy routine.

<br>

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to ask, what did you use the abap for, where did you remove the address?

We are having similar issues here, where the help message says :" item xxxx cannot be shipped in the same delivery because the header data-function sh-address number is different. The function sh:address number item field has the value 9001010401, but in the delivery checked for concatenation it has the value 9001011553".

How is this correctable. What is the purpose wtih the address number if you generate a new one each time you "tweek" the address.

For a short term fix, we are rejecting the line item/s and reentering and don't have this issue. What would cause the line item

and header to be inconsistent?

Thankyou

Wanda Thivierge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally, I solved the Issue. By ABAP programing, I deleted the ship-to address number and the issue was solved.<br>

<br>

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,<br>

<br>

I don't understand the meaning of "one-time customer". I'm deleting the ship-to address in the copy control rutine, but this not solved the issue. Maybe I'm deleting the wrong structure...<br>

<br>

Thanks,