cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable input row value for tree UI in WD for custom RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

new to wdp development, can some one please explain me in example or sample code on how to add row in table UI element in WD application after it run,

My project requirement is as below

I have applcation running fine , have RFC with table as input parameter, i have design the tree UI for same to get input from user but when application run table UI show the grey rows where i can't add values in columns.

table UI attribute is set to input field but still the output is display as grey. how can i add the row in table UI when application execute. i have 4 table UI element in custom rfc so please advise.

thanks in advance.

~Parab.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

issue is resolved by adding empty row of type table ( table one which you want enable for input).

under method wddoinit.

Thanks for help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arvind,

i am still stuck into problem , actually i have tree node define as 'TABLE_D' and its tree items as A , B & C so i want to enable this for input how can i do this, is there any property that need to turn on or i will have to handle it by code,

please advise.

After the application display the tree node , table should be enabled for input for few of the tree item node.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Digamber,

1. DATA lo_nd_clnt_oacr TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_node.

DATA lo_el_clnt_oacr TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_element.

DATA ls_clnt_oacr TYPE wd_this->element_clnt_toacr.

lo_nd_clnt_oacr = wd_context->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_clnt_toacr ).

o_el_clnt_oacr = lo_nd_clnt_oacr->create_element( ).

lo_nd_clnt_oacr->bind_element( new_item = lo_el_clnt_oacr set_initial_elements = abap_false ).

lo_nd_clnt_oacr->set_lead_selection( element = lo_el_clnt_oacr ).

write this code in the event of ADD button.

ADD button is the toolbar button of table.

Where clnt_oacr is the node in the context to which ur table is bind.

2 . To make the row editable : Right Click on table->create_binding. and make the "Standard Cell Editor" as Input Field.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Arvind

Edited by: Arvind Patel on Jun 16, 2010 2:51 PM