cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC-XI-IDOC:CRM-PI-R/3(Both Idoc are same nameProblem)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a scenario in which CRM triggers and IDOC via transaction WE19 which goes to PI and then to R/3.

My problem is that i have to map IDOCs from CRM and R/3 in XI and both have the same name

1. In CRM ZDOC.ZDOC01

2. In R/3 ZDOC.ZDOC01

IF i import them under one software component then it overwrites the former one because of the same name. To solve this I made two diff IDOCs in CRm and R/3 respectively

1. ZWDOC.ZWDOC01

2. ZDOC.ZDOC01

but when following the link I m getting confused as to what i should enter in Configuration -> Receiver determination -> Interface Determination.

Also I am not sure what all settings are needed.

Please solve my problem.

Regards

Naina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnks all...i solved the problem

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naina,

-->No need to worry about that.You are importing Idoc Structure only.......So it can be from any system.

-->Configure the ID objects as per the normal procedure.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What i did is changed the name of IDOC in CRM and then i am able to import both from CRM and r/3.

Actually i m not sure about all the settings....is there any link that you can suggest or any of you have done this before.

Also if i go and check in sld ....My crm business system is connected to to client 100 whereas i need to send IDOCs from Crm client 120 to PI to R/3 120.

Help me understanding the issue.

Naina

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> What i did is changed the name of IDOC in CRM and then i am able to import both from CRM and r/3.

Are the structures of the IDocs different? If not, it is fine just to import it one time.

> Also if i go and check in sld ....My crm business system is connected to to client 100 whereas i need to send IDOCs from Crm client 120 to PI to R/3 120.

Create a different business system for client 120 and connect PI with this. It is no problem to connect PI to different clients of the same system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefen

SLD is not available to us and the BASIS team says that there is no need to create separate business system for diff clients when all the clients are associated with technical system.

Is there any table entry that we can do in CRM for the client mapping so that it will work for 120 also.

Naina

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> SLD is not available to us and the BASIS team says that there is no need to create separate business system for diff clients when all the clients are associated with technical system.

Tell your basis team, that they are wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

does anyone have a link which describes the IDOC - Xi - IDOC scenario end to end. So that i can verify all my settings.

I m still struggling.

Naina

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> IF i import them under one software component then it overwrites the former one because of the same name. To solve this I made two diff IDOCs in CRm and R/3 respectively

This is the wrong approach.

Create two different software components instead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naina,

Besides name, is the structure same in both IDOCs? If yes you dont need a mapping at all

Venkat.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If IDoc is similar to tow interfaces then you required only one receiver agrement,when if you are using same bussiness server for sender and same clinet for SAP(same name).

one sender agrement will work perfectly.

Regards,

Raj