cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Access Exception after model change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We recently, changed an RFC, by deleting a Table named IT_COST_CENTRE and creating a table by the same name. I re-imported the RFC, created the new binding and re-started the J2EE engine, but the problem still persists.

The error code is:

com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.DataAccessException: Type conversion error, field IT_COST_CENTRE, complex type class com.qpi.travel.claim.Zhrtravel_Claim_Output

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

Umang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if the bindings are proper or not?

Delete the old Model node from the context and create a new new one and bind it.

And also try checking the types of the elements in that model node(Table node).

Build the application(RightclickDCBuild) and get the error message in the tasklist from your NWDS.

Regards,

Lavanya.G

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The application was too complex to delete the model Binding, the earlier version of the code worked fine, so we went ahead with that, since the changes required were not much.

I believe, this was not the best of approaches, but was good enough to meet deadlines...

I'll continue working on the same & will update, once I get a satisfactory solution, in the meanwhile, if some one gets something concrete, then please post so that we may be benefited in the future.

CHEERS!!!!!!!!

Umang Mathur

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umang,

you can try clearing cache

http://<host>:5xx00/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tcwdtools~console/WebDynproConsole

Invalidation of ARFC Metadata Cache

Still have problem, then recreating the model would solve the problem. If the model name and package are same, just mapping needs to be done.

Cheers,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please test the function module in R/3 and find any errors exists there itself

- Saravanan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using Adaptive RFC model ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Saurabh, we are using ARFC.

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umang,

Remove the used model, RFC node from component controller context. then re-import the model and make binding agan.

Once you re-imported you need to re-start your J2EE Server to test from portal.

Hope it will helps

Regards

Arun