Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creation of a billing document from an idoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'd want to find a soulution for the following scenario:

The need is to create automatically an accompany invoice when a good issue is posted.

I think that a possible solution should be:

-an output type linked to the delivery document (generated when the good issue is posted)

-the idoc generate the billing document

Is this scenario possible?If yes which is the kind of idoc (INVOIC02?) and the parameters to be used in order to create the billing documents? (Ale settings, for example BD64 ecc..)

Best Regards

Many Thanks

Angelo Gaiatto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Angelo,

the scenario is feasible by the output.

You could create an output program to be assigned to an output of the delivery.

The output program perfoms the BAPI BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE to create the billing document automatically.

In my opinio it is easier than IDOC.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a simple solution provided by SAP to trigger the BILLING DOCUMENTS for Deliveries

This is a standard process

Setup a Job in SM36 for the program SDBILLDL and it will pick all the delivery document which are open on that particular Billing date

and process the Billing documents

Alternatively you can also create the IDOC to trigger the BILLING DOCUMENTS

For which you need to setup the PARTNER PROFILES, MESSAGE TYPES, PORT, RFC DESTINATION, SEGMENT CREATION,

But i would suggest you to go with the standard program to create the Billing documents

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

first of all thanks for your help.

My requirement is that the user should be able to print the accompany invoice so he has to be able to create the billing document (without giving to the user the possibility of using VF01 transaction).

I think the user can't wait the scheduled job run in order to be able to print the accompany invoice so I think the idoc solution of idoc is better since it's related to that specific document (relevant for accompany invoice).

Any suggestions? What do you think about?

Many Thanks

Angelo